New To A Class?
Beginners are always welcome! Stop by 15 minutes before the start of class to introduce yourself to the instructor and they can help you prepare for class.
Fitness Schedule:Facility Schedules page.
- Room temperatures may vary, please bring layers of clothing or a blanket for yoga classes if you get cold easily.
- Please note that class formats have maximum participation levels according to BCRPA standards.
- All class formats are first come first serve. Classes may have maximum participation numbers for safety and everyone’s enjoyment.
Cycle Classes (First Come, First Serve Basis):
- Morning Ride & Cycle - focus on cadence, climbs and sprints to improve endurance and strength.
- Interval Cycle - Push your fitness to another level through timed intervals of high intensity alternated with periods of recovery.
- Super Cycle - The goal of this ride is to build leg strength, while focusing on maintaining a challenging cadence and resistance on hills. This interval class is sure to burn up those calories!
- Cycle Fit - The class focuses on aerobic endurance conditioning and aerobic interval training, with breif, high intensity bursts that push your heart past your anaerobic threshold.
- Beginner Gentle Spin - A slightly shorter, less intense spinning class geared towards beginners or seniors who would like to improve their cardiovascular fitness.
- 20/20/20 - Burn fat and bust calories! Sweat through 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of strength training, and 20 minutes of stretching and core work.
- Low Impact - Work out to music from the 50’s to 80’s at a decreased pace/impact than traditional classes to protect joints! Also a great option for those new to fitness or if you are pregnant looking to take a class.
- Muscle & Conditioning - Develop and increase your strength, range of motion and make your muscles look and feel better.
- Complete Core - Challenge core & stability muscles in this class using an exercise ball, light weights and resistance tubing.
- Dance Cardio Fit - Get moving! No dance experience necessary, this is all about FUN. High energy beats and a light atmosphere will help you work up a great sweat.
- Total Body Sculpt - Sculpt your way through a combination of cardio drills, resistance training and more.
- Yoga - Get a great stretch while building core strength. Relax your body and mind in Hatha and Flow postures.
- Chair Functional Movement - This class targets all major muscle groups and is almost impact free! This is an excellent routine for anyone of any fitness level or age.
- Chair Yoga - For anyone who wants a gentle form of yoga for improved physical and mental fitness.
- Healthy Bones Chair Fitness - If you are new to fitness or just want to get moving this is a great chair/standing class for boomers and beyond.
- 50+ Functional Movement - An integrated strength training class that focuses on balance and stability.
- Tone, Strength & Stretch - This gentle class improves balance, strength, coordination, flexibility and fall prevention.
- Zumba Gold - Upbeat rhythms and music this dance-style class creates a fun, engaging and dynamic work out.
- Dancercise - This class is a combination of cardio, choreography and flexibility all while dancing to your favourite music!
- Cardio Kick Blast - A fusion of boxing, martial arts and aerobics, this class will keep you moving and motivated!
- Dance Zumba - a combination of latin music and dance themes this class creates a fun and dynamic workout that is fun and easy to do!