My Maple Ridge
This online service provides home owners and businesses access to information about their City of Maple Ridge property tax, metered
- sign up for email delivery of property tax notices and metered utility invoices
- view current and past bills
- view account payment history (Account statements are available upon request to the property owner with no charge. Tax information sheets will be produced for $35 to other clients)
- monitor water consumption history and conservation efforts
- have one convenient location for property tax,
utilityand dog licenceaccount information
Property Tax Due Dates
- Property Tax notices are mailed out during the last week of May each year and are due the first business day after the July 1 holiday.
- A 5% penalty will be added to outstanding current taxes at midnight on the due date
- And a further 5% penalty on any remaining current outstanding taxes will be added at midnight on the first business day of September.
- If a Home Owner Grant is not claimed by these dates, the outstanding amount is subject to the same penalties.
Property Tax Rates
Taxes are collected by the City of Maple Ridge on behalf of various jurisdictions. View the tax rate schedule.
Mon May 28 - Sat Jun. 2
Thu Jun. 7
Thu Jun. 14
Thu Jun. 21
Thu Jun. 28
Tue Jul. 3
Tue Jul. 3
Tue Sep. 4
Thu Jan. 31